Friday, August 26, 2011

A Lovely Bicycle for A Friend


So yesterday I had lots of fun with the Cricut "Heritage" cartridge.  I highly recommend it!  I used the cartridge to make the bicycle which I just thought was so fun to do!  I love bicycles with baskets!  For my papers, I used DCWV "The Mod-Retro Stack."  I used the sewing maching to stitch the outside edge, and frayed it with my Tim Holtz frayer tool.  Next I added blue/turquoise seam binding, twine, a cute heart button, lace, and sentiment.   I think this would be so cute to send to a wonderful friend. 

I'm entering this card in City Crafter's Challenge Week #71 "Best of Friends."  http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/  You can enter too--the deadline is Aug. 29.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulou bicycle! ... love the card ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So FAB! Love the bicycle! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete