Monday, August 1, 2011

Day One

Okay so day #1 of blogging....today I cleaned my craft room. Daniel (my husband) has been telling me that I really need to get organized and he was right...I keep accumulating more stuff for my card making, and had designated no place to put all of my new items!

So I converted his old bedroom dresser into a storage facility and pulled it, via towel on the floor, to the craft room.  Now the drawers are full and I'm slightly more organized.  Now I need to sort through all the stuff on my craft desk!

Project organization started, I feel like it's been a great productive day craft wise.

Just checked Etsy and found this great SPOOKY Halloween treasury that one of my cards was featured in!  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzkxMDM2MXw1MjE2MTE2NTQ/he-was-always-a-bit-scared-of-her

Also, one of my thank you card sets was featured...some lovely polka dot items found here...http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjIyMzg1MXw1MjA5MjQ1MzU/polka-dots-and-peridots

1 comment:

  1. I really would like to order a lot of these beautiful homemade cards to sell in my store in Los Angeles. Is it possible? srdieu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete