Monday, September 5, 2011

Some Halloween Treats

So I'd like to share with you today a few Halloween greeting cards that I've put together.



The black and white striped paper comes from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper stack.  I LOVE this paper pad!!!!  The orange gingham paper comes from Recollections All Seasons paper stack.  The black cat is a diecut, and the bingo card you can find at iralamijashop digital images on Etsy.  added a black tulle bow, raffia paper bow, black button, and cream embroidery twine. 



Once again, I used paper from Recollections "All Seasons" and My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found" paper packs.  I sewed the edges, made the white flower and green leaves from two linen fabrics, and nestled the orange flower on top from Recollections.  I added orange seam binding, trinket pins (can be found in the floral section of the craft store), a frame cut from my "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge, and another bingo card from iralamijashop.  I finished with a trick or treat sentiment (had this for years so I'm not sure who makes it) and buttons.




The papers for this card all come from the Recollections "All Seasons" paper pack.  I added a lovely black trim, a bingo card from ijalamijashop, and a frame cut from my "Heritage" Cricut cartridge.  I made the flower and leaves as the previous card, nestled with the Recollections flower, and added a black fabric button tied with black tulle, and white buttons. 


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out, good luck!

    ReplyDelete